Comments are welcomed and encouraged here, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted, included but not limited to:
- Posting or commercialisms in nature are gone. Including a link or two to relevant content is permitted. Anything with more than two links will be held for moderation.
- The stuff you submit should be relevant to the post topic.
- No doxxing (the revealing of people’s personal information). You will be banned from posting again.
- If you post it, you give me the right to use it—to display, edit, reproduce, comment, critique, etc.
- Please, by all means, disagree with me! I am very willing to engage in public conversation with people who disagree with gay relationships or gender transitions, but they need to remain civil. Anything akin to trolling, harassments, or not contributing to a conversation won’t be published.
- No personal attacks.
- Anonymous comments will not be accepted. You must have a registered WordPress or social media account, bearing your real/preferred name or most used alias, to publish anything. This is to help moderation and prevent banned users from trying to create ghost accounts and resubmitting content. The name field is for your name, not the headline of your latest post or for SEO-boosting anchor text. Anyone using a blatant keyword-grab (“Custom Kitchen SEO Paris Hilton San Diego Hotel”) will be edited to match their email username (the part before the @ symbol), or marked as spam—thus deleted.
- I won’t delete due to bad grammar; as a linguistic descriptivist, I will not tolerate people who say how others should phrase themselves. I will instantly delete such comments.
- Posts with slur terms will be held for moderation. If used because of a discussion due to what I post, I may publish with or without editing. Straight up using such terms against others will be deleted.
- If you think I deleted your comment by mistake, then submit it again and tell me. Otherwise I can not get to the bottom of why this happens.
Some posts I may deem too controversial to allow comments, and will disable for that post. Other posts may end in flame wars, and will also be disabled.
I have every right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice, even if solely because I do not like what you put. I am also not responsible for the content other people post.
This is my forum, not a public one. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let me know.
Leaving comments on the site lets me collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Created March 15, 2020. Updated February 1, 2021.